Sunday, November 11, 2018

heavy lifting

My friend Larry gave me some second hand wicker furniture that he picked up on the side of the road.  He graciously offered it to me so Bubba and Sally and I went to load it up and bring it to Casa Poops this afternoon.  It sounds like the cabin is months or years away from being finished so I brought it here.  Hell, I could die before that restoration is done.  He bitched at me about Ellie chasing vehicles which I can't stop.  She's still a puppy and loves to run.  

I didn't think Trump could outdo himself but he did with the tweet about the CA fires being due to poor forestry management.  Why send aid?  Puleeeeez.  This country is coming apart at the seams, literally, due to global warming which he firmly denies.  Enough about him.  I'm ready for Mueller to get it done.  There is too much to ignore here in addition to collusion.  Like money laundering and such.  Of course SNL had a cold open sketch featuring a Sessions goodbye.  

So, today's surprise is that I got two scam calls from MY OWN number today and customer service is closed.  I'm not sure what all that is about.  Has it happened to anybody else?  I answered the second one and picked up immediately that it was a scammer wanting my account info.  Damn these people!

I'm kind of giddy that they're recounting votes in Florida.  Never go down easy, ever.  Especially when Rick Scott is involved.  

My friend Teresa has turned the corner with her illness and is off the vent and doing much better.  I tore a chunk out of my hand while moving the wicker so there is a new wound to tend to.  My strength ain't what it used to be.  The chaise lounge is still sitting on the porch because I can't get it through the door without help.  

Y'all hang in there.  It will get better ^j^


No comments:

Post a Comment