Sunday, November 4, 2018

catch up time

I've been so busy this week that I was down to NOTHING to wear because laundry was piled up.  This is because there has been a snafu with the washer where it wraps certain random things around the rotator base and I've had to literally cut them out.  With that accomplished, I'm on a minimum five load mission.  

I was out of everything including bras ( thanks Ellie ) so I hit up the gentral' this morning to replenish the basics and get some support for the girls.  The girl at the checkout lamented that she can't go into a store and buy a bra because she's an F cup and has to order.  Lerd.  Bless her.

And the storm rages.  All this time I've been thinking the election was on the 8th when in fact it is on Tuesday.  Thus the time crunch on that huge mailing.  I am ready for it to be over.  I haven't watched SNL yet so I have that to look forward to.  I've started the final season of House of Cards and I just can't get into it without Frank speaking on the side.  Spacey is a genius in that role.  

Gotta go fold towels.  I didn't have any clean so that was priority number 1 followed by jeans.  Once I got all the clothes off the bedroom floor it was evident that Ellie has been busy this past week while I was gone chewing up coat hangers and anything else she can get to.  Must move things off the floor and up.  High up.

Later 'taters.  Love ya.....mean it. 

No comments:

Post a Comment