Wednesday, March 7, 2018

the greatest love of all

I hate to drive, mainly because I have a crappy car. You can hear that Camry coming from a mile away, just saying.  My only motivation to hit the road is to visit my girls which is precisely what I did this morning.  I walked into a living room full of Baylee eating breakfast and Reaves chilling.  She had not had her morning nap and she fights sleep with a vengeance so Lauren had to do the butt whacking magic in the rocker to get her to give it up.  She then passed her to me and we rocked while she slept.  This grammaw was in heaven.

Besides getting to see Aunt Erica and Baylee I also got some big love from the very pregnant and glowing Kim.  She's true blue just like the rest of that tribe.  I also met the grounds keeper who is from Dyersburg.  Small world.  The girls all traipsed off to their pie party in Bemis and I headed home.

Still no word on my claim as the powers that be pick through the medical records and try to find a reason not to pay.  The official status is under "quality control" where it's been for a week.  My orthopedic group uses a medical records company that charges 15 bucks for each release form signed.  I've done several what with SS and the two LTD companies.  LTD has their own outsourced vendor for record retrieval and review.  It kind of gets lost in the shuffle, so to speak.  In a country where we can land crafts on the moon surely we can figure out how to get all this into one seamless medical record throughout facilities.  I mean really????  The inventor of an interface like that would be an instant billionaire.

My leg is better, but it's being babied big time.  I stretch and have some supportive shoes en route so there's that.  Arnica, comfrey and curcumin,  Instead of masking the symptoms, I'm trying to heal naturally.

Happy hump day kids.  Do it like you mean it!


No comments:

Post a Comment