Sunday, March 4, 2018

soft kitty bad kitty

Our cat Lily is a total diva.  Even if she has food out, she will prowl on surfaces just to knock things off for kicks.  I now have a spray bottle of water for when I can catch her in the act.  My crazy pills have disappeared so I'm thinking she shoved them off into the garbage can when I wasn't around.  She she's in a loving mood, you can't beat her sweetness but when she's throwing a tantrum I've been known to pitch her out the door.  She always lands on her feet.

I had zero food here so Krogering was a necessity this morning.  I saw several friends one of whom was a co-worker back in the day.  We did what folks do which is block the aisles with out carts while we gossiped.  Iris' late husband Bob was a part of the mens quartet that featured also my daddy, John Fisher and Steve Carmichael.  Steve is the only one left.  

I'm missing my girls and planning a Wednesday trip if the planets line up right.  Tomorrow I'll be visiting the NP for this knee thing and I will have another treatment this week.  I found a bruise on my heel which could explain the whole thing but I don't remember having a twist.  Could be these cheap shoes I'm wearing.  

That's all I've got.  Y'all be careful out there.

^j^


No comments:

Post a Comment