Tuesday, March 6, 2018

at last!

Thank you sweet baby Jesus it's quit raining and the sun is shining brightly on Pecan Lane.  It's fairly warm so I didn't realize that the central unit was blowing cool air which means uh....out of propane again.  I've been through 600 bucks worth since I've been off and more is on the way thanks to propane guy.  I never thought to check because the weather has moderated.  It got me through the freezing spell so there's that to be thankful for.

Still waiting on the LTD people to let me know something.  The medical records transfer takes "a while " says the case manager.  The process is six weeks behind because I was filed with the wrong company to begin with.  They took their time to tell me OOPS we didn't cover you on your date of disability....the other company did.  

There is so much I want to do outside and it frustrates me to have the physical limitations right now.  It will pass and I will soldier on like a big girl.  I ordered a visitor's guide from St. George Island which is where Lorna and I are planning a vacay this summer.  Plan is the key word because we're both broke!  We need beach, period.  Hopefully her entire family will come and go during the time we're there, according to their schedules.  

Bubba sent me a picture of an honest to goodness Indian spearhead that the guys found under the log cabin.  Amazing to think about them camping under that old cottonwood that is long gone.  There were also a lot of snakes and a couple of skunks.  They are history.

Meanwhile the mayor of Nashvegas has resigned following an affair with her bodyguard and questionable use of funds.  Nobody is immune to the call of the siren, ya know?  I'm thrilled to see that Phil Bredesen is running for Corker's Senate seat.  I've always been a huge fan of his.  Even though TennCare got raped by pharmacies and the Ford family, it is a good solid model for healthcare delivery.  

So propane guy just flew and we got to visit while the truck pumped.  This guy lives in Gates and services several counties.  Next stop is Miston.  He's a good old boy who has cut me a LOT of slack over the years.

I'm going to Jackson tomorrow to see my girls.  Reaves is sitting up in one of those bump seats like she's all grown and stuff.  She's eating up a storm and had her first popsicle the other day.  nom nom.







No comments:

Post a Comment