Thursday, March 15, 2018

the conversation

Everywhere I look there is criticism of yesterday's school walkouts.  I am beyond disappointed that these brave kids are being categorized as liberal nutjobs who don't know what they're talking about.  Sure, some of them don't and they're just tagging along.  BUT.  Their point is being made and heard and that's what matters.  Speaking of "that bunch on the left" I'm really tired of being profiled as one of them.  In thread after thread there are trolls looking to pick a fight and win rather than have honest dialogue.  I don't get mad about it.  We are all looking for solutions and as with most issues we are polarized on what the real problem is.  I'm actually doing on the street interviews with folks to ask if they are gunowners and how they feel about assault weapons.  I'm curious as to why people are holding so fiercely to this one particular type of gun.

I drove around the farm this morning checking out the foundation work at the cabin and the floor guys at my soon to be neighbor's house.  Both will be gorgeous when done.  Had to break down and get a knee stabilizer so that meant a trip to Walgreens where I did not tarry.  

The funniest thing I read so far about Tillerson is his comment that "I hope Trump finds out he's impeached on Twitter!"  Oh to be a fly on the wall.

Carry on with hope ~

No comments:

Post a Comment