Saturday, March 3, 2018

hurry up and wait

Time is running out for me to make some decisions about insurance, etc and I'm still in limbo with the LTD company.  Also a factor is my Chapter 13 BK which is currently being taken out of my check until I run out of time.  Then I'll have to send it in myself but it should be considerably less.  We shall see.  All of this is income based so I can't make a move until I know a dollar amount to work with.  Hopefully I'll get the word next week.  I now have a bum knee to go along with the bad shoulder.  Gettin' old is not for sissies.  

The water is up but I think the Forked Deer will begin to go down little by little from this point.  Until it rains again on Monday!  My friend Tom spent a large part of last year documenting the farm with his camera.  The farm owner was so impressed that he ordered a ton of the prints and gifted each of us Stafford kids with two large nicely framed pictures from our past.  The to die for vew of South Pecan Lane now hangs in my office and the cabin is in the bedroom.  

So now AR15 lovers are gonna' boycott Dick's and Walmart because of their good sense move to remove them from the sheves and raise the purchase age.  News flash kids....they'll never miss you and in fact will gain business for this savvy move.  I quit shopping Walmart years ago but will reconsider now that they have done this and started treating their workers better.  

It's a beautiful day in the hood with plenty of sunshine and lots of flowers.  In one week daylight savings time will begin so I might stay up past six.  Pretty soon Mayberry will be back at it out here in the yard(s) and asparagus will start peeking through.  That's my favorite time.  

Grace and peace ~

No comments:

Post a Comment