Monday, March 26, 2018

busy day

I'm slowly coming out of the fog that was the past three months.  This morning I ran some errands before reporting in with my new FNP who is a doll.  We used to work together at the hospital eons ago.  My BP was dangerously high (because I've not been taking the meds) so I stopped by the pharmacy to pick up a BP cuff and ran home to take a pill.   Those portable cuffs can be wonky so I asked my neighbor who is a nurse to help me out with it.  It was all OVER the place so she pulled out her trusty stethoscope and manual cuff and did it the old school way.  Still very high.  My TSH was up so that pill goes back on the menu.  

I met with some internet type folks down at The Mill to discuss what our tech needs will be for the business model that is in the planning process.  We have all been overwhelmed with everyday life so it was a nice break to just sit and brainstorm.  And gossip!  On the way home I stopped at the chicken store and spotted my favorite couple that comes there every day.  They get to see the latest baby picture when I pass through.  I felt a tap on my back and it was my buddy with bad news.  We hugged in disbelief and marveled at how short life can be.  

Hold them close while you've got them ^j^

No comments:

Post a Comment