Friday, March 23, 2018

old dogs and new tricks

Though I have upgraded equipment in several areas, I'm not the sharpest tool in the shed when it comes to getting the show on the road.  Therefore I will be showing up at The Mill next week with both laptops for some advice.  The new one is loading ridiculously slow which I attributed to the fact that I also have the old one online next to it to retrieve the information I need plus I'm the last customer on the line literally.  Lerd.  And of course you have to use the smartphone too.  I hooked up the redneck water hose yesterday and just let the bales get good and soaked.  There's rain coming I believe.  And it's still chilly but the sun is peeking out finally.

Lauren posted a picture of Reaves wide open at 4:15 this morning.  This child is a force to be reckoned with!  Her poor tired Mama just keeps chugging coffee and soldiers on.  Can't  wait to see them again.  She will be crawling soon because she's already up on her elbows and using those chunky monkey legs.  

I have a dresser in my bedroom that was my Daddy's forever.  I moved it here after I sold the way too big one.  Even after two years, I still catch a whiff of their house when I pass that piece of furniture.  It's comforting and sad, all at the same time.

I'll keep y'all posted on further technological adventures.  Oh, and the weather of course.

Keep the faith ^j^




No comments:

Post a Comment