Thursday, March 1, 2018

reprieve

We were in between deluges this morning when I ran by the cabin for a window count and daffodil check.  The minis are usually the first to come up but they're not ready.  However, a whole bunch of others are!  My yard is full of 'em too, plus forsythia.  By the time I got to Lowe's and home it was pouring again on those poor foundation guys.

Next was a PRIMO treatment by Gay and a random visit with Larry and Ms. Joy.  We all got puppy kisses from Huck and Joy had a brand new hairdo which is absolutly beautiful.  It makes my heart melt to see her that happy.

Now for the rant.  If I understand correctly the local 911 board voted down funding for software needed for emergency response.  There is a whole bunch of politics going on up in that deal and I won't go into all of it.  Tim Ware and James Medling are good men who are getting thrown under the bus.  We will miss your leadership as of March 9th Tim.  Oddly enough, the ex police chief is the biggest pot stirrer.  The sheriff abstained.

So, other than the bum knee and shoulder life looks pretty good right now.  I saw sunshine today which was a merkle.  I hear there are other big announcements on the horizon so I've got my ears perked up.  I do so love a good story.

Blessed~

No comments:

Post a Comment