Friday, March 30, 2018

gone viral

I look at the stats on the blog now and then when I sign in to do a new post. There have never been over 200 views and that's using FB as a way to reach the audience.  Imagine my shock when I found Spike's piece had been viewed over 1300 times so far.  That just goes to show you that we're all in this thing together.  He was a dear friend and easy to write about.  

My phone rang when I was in the chair having a tooth pulled yesterday and when I saw who it was, I knew what was up.  Of all the extractions I've had in the past year, this one was by far the easiest because there was only one root under the crown. It was decayed and about to fall off so we did the deed.  I now have zero teeth on the left side.  I'm sure I'll get TMJ again from chewing on the right!

I had THE BEST treatment ever with Gay today.  She's doing total body work to help with the problem spots and it's getting rid of the pain.  We snickered over scientists discovering a "new organ" they're calling interstitial something or other which is, plain and simple, fascia.  Somebody's behind on their learning curve.

The drape on the cross is now solid black and will remain that way until Sunday when it comes to life with flowers.  That tradition is one near and dear to my heart.  My house is a wreck and I have at least 10 projects I need to be working on but I have nothing but time now.  

Baby steps ^j^


No comments:

Post a Comment