Thursday, November 30, 2017

'tis the season

Now that Thanksgiving is history, it's full force Christmas mania.  Except for here because umm....I'm not in the spirit just yet.  I forgot to get batteries for the clock that chimes carols on the hour, part of my inheritance from Mom and Daddy.  Debbie's stained glass wreath hangs in the kitchen with my one little village house lit up close by.  

The Dyersburg parade was Monday night with huge participation.  As I drove through the darkness the next morning I could see cups lining the sidewalks, from hot chocolate I suppose.  Somebody forgot to put out garbage cans~
I have been to the 'gentral to price lights for a friend and stopped at the chicken store.  My little quad.  

Now about truth in journalism.  Enough already!  I'm not saying who or who isn't guilty.  It's just that it's so sensationalized that you don't know the truth anymore.  MSM is feeding us daily and we bite it like fish.  The sad thing is that it's all being orchestrated in the name of money and politics.  So what if Ann Curry is gloating?  I could care less.  

Responsible journalism consists of more than he said she said which is why the biggies are playing that now.  There is very little truth in news these days across the aisle.  We are not even one full year into the Trump fiasco and the cast is about to change again with Tillerson.  Lerd.  It's musical positions up in there.  

Here's the power of high tech for you.  I'm a week away from surgery and still have no FMLA granted.  As it turns out the fax number for the middle man was recorded wrong at the doctor's office and never arrived.  Alrighty then.  Might be a sign.  All I know is that it hurts.  Bad.  Shame on me for neglecting the power of MFR.  Note to self:  get arnica.

Lauren went back to work today leaving Baby Reaves with Erica and Bay.  They are a virtual love nest over there.  It worked out well with no travel for Reaves involved for Lauren to work.  I love it when that happens.

Advent is about waiting in anticipation.  I love the season as we wait to celebrate the birth of Jesus but I also cherish the holiday traditions of other faiths.  Because seriously?  That's what He would do.

^j^






h

No comments:

Post a Comment