Thursday, November 23, 2017

take the high road

I must have been a mediator in a past life because I sure do use my therapy techniques in every day life.  I can go with the drama for a bit but then I tend to remove myself from the middle of the fray after a few well chosen words and facts.  Remove myself as the middle man, so to speak.  The only way for two people to really communicate is person to person.  

Work was steady.  Bubba came by for dressing and deviled eggs and brought boiled custard.  There's a real memory of the grands!  I walked the yard down at the cabin before I came home checking out the nut situation.  If robbers don't come there's enough for me tomorrow.  I have a to die for smoked ham to munch on for the weekend.  Life is good.

You will not find me anywhere near a store tomorrow I promise.  I'm stocked on everything I need except for gas station stuff and I have a fuel card to fill up with!  Thanks Dyersburg buddies.  

I hope your day is filled with gratitude ~




No comments:

Post a Comment