Friday, November 17, 2017

tgif?

I work every other weekend so I don't get to say that very often.  While everybody else at work was all excited about being off the ones of us who are down for duty just carried on.  I've had lots of "moments" when I wanted to backhand a smartass, but today took the cake.  'Nuf said.  As usual I remained irritated but calm.

The girls should be headed this way soon and I'm doing some food prep.  Reaves will only be here for tonight and her daddy will take over tomorrow.  LP is here 'til Sunday.  We get to split our time and re-connect.  Plus she's behind on Stranger Things.

A miracle of sorts happened this afternoon.  My friend Tracy who cared for mama bought her bed at the estate sale.  She has since started a career in travel nursing with plans to sell the house.  Her beautiful daughter Hannah and friend Braden brought it to me this afternoon.  Even the sawed off legs.  That's a story in and of itself.

Y'all enjoy whatever is next on the horizon.  






No comments:

Post a Comment