Wednesday, November 8, 2017

a pain in the ........

For about six months now I've been overdosing on NSAIDs to try and keep the shoulder pain under control.  I scheduled surgery this morning with a pleasant young orthopedic doc from Jackson that will be done on December 7th here in Dyersburg.  Dude gets around, if you know what I mean.  He told me that it was repair was a good possibility but that the muscles had atrophied to the point that there was a chance it could not be repaired via arthroscope.  Lots of fluid up in there too.  He won't know until he gets in there for a look see.  There are two major tears one in the infra and supra spinatus.  And a bunch of fluid.  Bursitis I reckon.

No mass shootings is a good thing so let's all say thank you sweetbabyjeebus and try to get along.  As tragic as all of these events have been it boggles my mind that folks are still out there hating on each other on the issue.  Give peace a chance and find middle ground kids.  You can survive happily without an assault weapon.  Concealed carry is cool.  So is hunting for food if you are so inclined.  I want the cops to have the big guns.  

I drove by the homestead this afternoon and found a flurry of activity with bulldozers cutting down the pine trees that line the front yard.  It was absolutely gorgeous and I see it differently already.  

Bundle up.  


No comments:

Post a Comment