Wednesday, July 16, 2014

feeling fierce

I'm tired. I know, I know. It's my own fault for not getting fixed sooner but I was being obedient rather than wise. Every day is a struggle with me quietly doing lifts-offs and bear hugs trying to talk myself out of six weeks of pain and physical therapy. On the one hand, if I can't use that hand and arm, I'm screwed. No job, so to speak. No writing or doing of anything that I've done the same way for 58 years. I'm already plotting to do podcasts from my recliner with my kickass smarter than hell stylish red phone (thanks Josh) that costs 600 bucks. I think he knew when I walked in through the slush on that dreary afternoon that I needed something with big digits and a style statement. BG was gone and the fam had just moved in and I was just really sort of a little lost lamb. There have been some tough times for all of us lately including but not limited to family drama and truth vs. honesty. I think we're all on the same page, no?

Now there's something I don't see every day! I just noticed a couple and their child walking down the road toward bi-polar neighbor's place. If Jenny had been with them, Oscar would have followed. Gizmo is still in breeding heaven with the two big girls so we shall see about that. Sammy and Oscar are both sterile so we've never much to worry about that except for free range great danes. BG has an interview tomorrow for the first promising job opp she's seen in months so let's hold hands and say ohmmmm and sweet baby jeebus' please. At this point, even an opportunity for an interview is a blessing.

Changing the subject as I am apt to do, I'm listening to the soundtrack of Rent which never tires me. Always..always, I feel inspired by five hundred twenty five thousand six hundred minutes. Meanwhile, the playlist has moved on to Huey Lewis and the News. 'Cause that's how I roll. Conservatives are pretty worried about the Elizabeth Warren upward trend and rightfully so. If I were Mitch McConnell I'd just kiss my ass goodbye and retire quietly into the hills of the great state of Kentucky. If you think about it, the GOP should be courting conservative liberals like me instead of letting the Tea Party run them out of business. That's called shooting yourself in the foot, ya'll.

Anywho...ya'll have a glorious rest of hump day and call your mother.







No comments:

Post a Comment