Thursday, July 17, 2014

as you wish

It's hard to figure out what drives folks and I'm an amateur anthropologist/psych minor so there is some sort of decent groundwork for me to choose what to dust off and what to take to heart. There are certain people in your life with authority whom you must not piss off because they can make your life a living hell. When your turn comes, it's like nobody ever knew the feeling before you. Mahala's Bossholio is one of those authority figures, only he just pretty much let her do the work and left her alone. I'm envious, to say the least even though she and Twatwaffle have had many a round. It's all about power and it's all about control and I've had enough rules to last me a lifetime. No matter how high you set the bar nothing is ever enough.

I ran into my neighbor Gerald who owns the little cemetery where I'll be buried, hopefully much later. He and Judy have been in our 'hood for the entire time I've lived here and have a fantastically awesome little spot on the river. My daddy is 83 today and got a homemade chocolate cake plus a bunch of funny cards about passing gas and being old. BG had the hair run this morning and an interview that remains to be followed up on with a possibility for work in action, so to speak. The funds are running low again so it's a necessity to get this show on the road. Boogs is watching a movie with her while his mama naps. Maybe I can manage that while I'm off, ya think? HR is all outsourced now so it's the employee's responsibility to co-ordinate benefits with the contractor. I made the call this morning and will get an answer within 2 business days concerning the paperwork which I must take to my doctor and have faxed to them. Now mind you, I've been maxed out on said benefit for several years with accrual that would make you snicker. But hey...I've got it right? Yet another friend is facing a huge challenge by taking on a couple of more greatauntie kids and bless her heart she said she'd understand if I don't make it to help her move on the 30th. It's been a huge blessing for all involved as three families swap houses and start new lives. I totally love it when that happens.

So, the Russian backed Ukraine rebels shot down a passenger plane to make exactly WHAT statement? Terrorists are scary shit and the product of weak governments caving into rich country firepower. So is the current Israeli Palestinian slaughter of innocents. Stop the madness people. Jesus wouldn't like any of this crap nor would Allah or Buddah. Today's buzz phrase? "You will not steal my joy."



No comments:

Post a Comment