Sunday, July 27, 2014

and so it goes

Even with the non NSAID useless piece of shit pill that I'm taking, the pain is becoming almost intolerable. Following yesterday's meltdown at Casa Grands I went to check on her before picking HIM up at church. What I found was a sobbing inconsolable hot mess of a mother worried to death that Faye is gonna' quit. I had to tell her 10 times that it won't happen if we figure ways to lighten that load a little with some extra help. Geez...the lady is 70ish herself! Instead of waiting for Daddy and I to get back (there were dolla' store and dilly bar runs also) she was holding on to a walker with one hand and a paper plate of muffins with the other. I almost knocked her over with the door! I refuse to give on it this time because even if that person is doing nothing, she is a regular presence. I can't be there nor can any of the rest of us. It is what it is.

Today is chair moving time as soon as BG returns. She was all ready to go to church today and the Cadi wouldn't start even though it was boosted yesterday. Methinks it will have to run a loooooong time. Hot is the buzzword for this Sunday but cooler temps are ahead I believe. Bring it..please. Poopie needs cool! It's time for chair moving and my friends are scheduled to get 'er done in spite of the heat. She was worried to death about the little covers that go on the arms and I should have them and where the hell ARE they anyway. I could care less but I took them anyway and carried on with the day.

It's too hot to be outside so the flowers may get watered or may just give it up for growing season '14. Always one to keep a neat yard, I've fallen into the one who lets the tomato plants fall over and the morning glories take over the rosebush. I just don't have it in me to do the big yard thing anymore. They can have it for corn and I'll be just fine with a patio altar of my favorites. It's shady there and I can watch the grapevine take over the ancient maple tree that's about to fall on the house. There's a story about how that got there but I'll never tell.

Peace and love ~

No comments:

Post a Comment