Monday, October 1, 2012

my bad

Per our usual "little black cloud" lifestyle, I effed up royally by selling the anvil for 5 bucks. As it turns out it was my grandpa's from back in the day worth about 500 dollars. Brother ranted at me over being a stupid girl and not obeying his orders to not touch anything other than the sentimental crap. Far be it from me to realize how sentimental an anvil can be. "It's what crackheads do!" he barked. Now, I'm about the farthest thing from a crackhead that you'd ever hope to see so I didn't quite get that point. I just needed some money for toothpaste. The room with the real memories has no light and tin over the window so I guess it's up to him. Hell, I've come home to find entire barns buried by a damn dozier.

It was 10:30 when my ass rolled out of bed with the dawgs and took care of bidness. After that I treated myself to a marathon of what was recorded over the weekend. See? I'm a really cheap date ya'll. It's rainy and gloomy but at least not hot, thank you lord. Leaves are changing and falling. Night comes earlier. And I still owe the propane guy a thousand bucks, god love him. He would have to stand in line behind Capitol One and DirecTV to sue my ass which, by the way, the evil Cap One has done by attempting to get their 1500$ from my only source of credit. If I wasn't such a nice southern lady I'd tell ya'll to get fucked. Those of you have known me for a bit know that the DTV thing is a thorn in my proverbial side. Thinking about a class action suit or something.

I'm looking forward to Wednesday and the debate between the two of 'em. Mittens has a big day coming up and I pray that old fashioned common sense and and a multicultural voter base will make the right decision for our country, Wall street notwithstanding. My vote goes to the one with a plan to get our soldiers out of that fucking desert and back home with their families. Nothing is worth giving up your life when it has to do with supporting the oil barons. Get a bike or a hybrid. Take a walk. Don't ever burn cases of styrofoam cups in the driveway while people are playing golf due east. Ever.

Are you registered to vote and will you?

No comments:

Post a Comment