Tuesday, October 23, 2012

little black cloud

As my late friend George would say "Oh, BOY!" When it rains it pours is an understatement when considering the current situation here on our lane. As usual I had good intentions of watching the debate live and recorded it instead. That will give me something to watch when the teevee is cut off. I mentioned that Faith has been ill and found this morning that she has a massive uterine infection and needs to be spayed this afternoon. *sigh* We are struggling with a lot of internal issues as well so there ya go..time to get back to basics. Like letting go and letting Big Ernie guide this boat instead of me doing all the rowing. I know....DUH.

That being said I'll brag on the gorgeous weather that greets me every single day lately and give thanks. Also for the frozen hot dogs and HB in the freezer. I have several office managers seriously on my ass for not making regular payments and I must admit that I've not been a responsible health care consumer by not following up on what my (very expensive) insurance pays. This is something that should be carefully considered during these days prior to the election. I stopped by the beer store today and found Money Mike and his girl up in there bashing Mittens for all that the GOP stands for, most especially throwing money at the military. He is home grown Hindu with zero tolerance for the age old wars going on in the middle east. Always thus and so, just like my daddy says.

I need a vacation, a sugardaddy and lots of prayers, in no particular order.

^j^

No comments:

Post a Comment