Friday, January 26, 2024

the list

It is on a legal pad on the mess that I call a desk.  The names change daily and as I look at it I remember all those who are praying for me and mine.  As Christians, that's all we have been taught.  Oh, we know the evils of greed and control only as something that is normal...I mean hey.  America's got us right?  

Many times I think not.  There is a raging hissy fit going on about bi-partisan support for immigration upgrades.  Obviously, the fence didn't work.  Haley can take him if she steps up her game with people who tend toward moderate GOP policy.  It ain't rocket science, nope there is Elon the king of the whole world. Well, and also Putin and the Ukraine leader.  And that short fat little thing over in NK.  They all inherited their places in government.  Always remember, consider the other side and meet in the middle in the very most intention to "do no harm."

If you travel back in history, a bunch of Europeans migrated here up there in New York on boats and stuff.  I am part British (Stafford) and part French (Agee).  Thanks for showing me my roots y'all!  The last I remember it all started in Blue Mountain Mississippi.  By the way, they had music school attended by the late Charlene Fisher.  I remember one family reunion down there at somebody's house and us kids running around like the lil' children that we were.  There was fried chicken plus 30 sides and pie like you wouldn't believe.

I remember screen doors slamming and lots of catching up.  That doesn't much happen anymore.  My family is scattered but we have a history together that weaves a story which we all share.  I want Reaves to know about those stories and her history.  With all of my heart ^j^

No comments:

Post a Comment