Thursday, April 11, 2019

things i ponder

I'm kinda ADHD so my mind tends to race from one thing to the other.  As a result, I am not nearly as productive as I could be.  What I am striving for is to get my house in order to where I can have an office and a sitting room I'm  not ashamed of.  Right now it's packed full of furniture and boxes. Patrick asked me the other day why I keep getting furniture when I have a house full.  The simple answer would be that I'm a hoarder but it's not that.  I know what pieces I want to keep.  It's a process.  I can even begin to Kondo the rest of it until I get the whole mess in piles.  There's a method to the madness.  It has taken me a year to go through albums and pictures and boxes of stuff left by my parents.  And I'm still not done.  Now and then I find something that somebody SOMEWHERE needs to see.  

The bomb cyclone redux is blowing like the devil here but thankfully it's warm.  That means allergy central what with all the pollen blowing around.  I take three meds for allergies and it takes all of them to keep me from being a sniveling mess.  Meanwhile I am adjusting to having a normal BP which is kind of tiring if you know what I mean.  Also, a process.

If my house ends up in Kansas I hope there's not a blizzard there ^j^

No comments:

Post a Comment