Wednesday, April 10, 2019

lazy personified

Actually I'm not lazy, just easily distracted and I go where the spirit moves.  Today I woke up at 6:30 thanks to the dogs so I just got up and on with it.  It's a beautiful day and I cruised around without a specific agenda other than paying the rent and getting a few groceries.  It's a real challenge to grocery shop when your stove ain't working.  I'm out of propane again so it's snack and microwave time until that's taken care of.  I had time to kill so I visited a guy at an exhaust shop to get a feel for what I need to make the trusty Camry a bit quieter.  He patiently explained to me about how a converter works with the manifold which seems to be my problem.  He will get my business as soon as he gets un-busy.  He took over the homegrown business when his Daddy died and comes highly recommended.  

I ran by to pick up a Matilda Jane dress that Lauren bought for Reaves second hand and it's cute as pie.  This child is seriously styling but would still just rather run nekkid.  Her mama got her some new unicorn shoes last week.  To die for adorable.  I'm ignoring politics at the moment.  They're all nuts at this point and most of it isn't about we the people.  

Over and out!  Enjoy that sunshine :)

No comments:

Post a Comment