Saturday, April 6, 2019

here we go again!

Mowing season on the lane officially began today with none other than one of the ones I raised at the wheel.  My one special request was for them to weed eat the monkey grass.  It's a sprawling hot mess.  I have two azalea bushes that may or may may not make it this year.  If not, they're history.  I went out to my friend Bill's nursery today and he gave me some free big pots to put my 'maters in.  I spotted this totally cool hummingbird feeder that's like a tube so I scooped that up but haven't figured out how to put it together.  I'ts a hanging bar with multiple feeding ports.  The crowd is growing outside my bathroom window.

Today has been productive in an odd sort of way.  There were loose plans to meet up with the girls but that didn't work out so I've been doing laundry and otherwise spreading joy.  I needed to get a bit more organized.  I pray that you and yours are well. 

^j^  


No comments:

Post a Comment