Saturday, April 13, 2019

meh and blah

Yeah, it's that kind of day.  I'm working on raising my spirits a bit by listening to music and writing.  It's the kind of afternoon when, if you're not a nap taker, you just wait for bedtime.  I can't remember the last time I took a nap because when I go down it's for the count.  The dogs have gotten to where they circle as if to round me up for our nightly snuggle.  I've found a couple of ticks on myself already so it's time to get that treatment started for them.  That's another expense of summer along with lawn service.  

I'm working on pieces about West Tennessee bands for my current assignment.  Always a groupie at heart!  Lauren went to see the remake of Pet Sematery and loved it.  She's the one who got me to watching strange things. I still don't like to be scared though!  Girl could watch hours of unsolved mysteries if she had the time.  

Good Friday for me will consist of a visit to see them which is indeed good.  I imagine I will quietly drive back that afternoon contemplating what happened on the cross.  For me.  And you.  On the Via Dolorosa.  

^j^




No comments:

Post a Comment