Sunday, April 21, 2019

risen

One of the traditions at my home church is flowering cross for Easter.  Usually folks drop their flowers off to the arrangers as they arrive for SS or service and they work their little tails off getting it done.  I had to work today so I took my dogwood and azalea and left them in a vase at the base of the cross covered in magnolia leaves.  When I came back by this afternoon it was a masterpiece.  The running joke is "why did the Baptists cross the road?"  To get a picture in front of the flowering cross of course.  I love it.

I still have SNL to look forward to after I walk the yard a bit.  Tomorrow I will go see Bill and get a few flowers.  I'm going small and in pots this year for the most part.  I don't know what that senator was thinking when she made the remark about nurses "playing cards" but she's opened up a HUGE can of worms.  When you insult any particular group of healthcare providers, the whole tribe plus other disciplines want to whip your ass.  She can kiss her re-election goodbye.

Alleleuia!


No comments:

Post a Comment