Monday, July 30, 2018

walking away

I'm humbled to report that I have walked 1/2 mile two days in a row and I feel better for it.  Today is overcast and breezy so it wasn't bad.  I'm in my own little world out there on the lane listening to the sounds of nature like the wind rustling through that dying corn.  I looked for kudzu blooms today ( yes, there is such a thing ) but didn't see any.  They are normally found in spots where the kudzu is draped high over something and hanging down.  You know, like where the bodies are hidden.

Since I'm taking a break from the world news, I don't know much except the Zuck kicked that hateful ass Alex Jones  off of Facebook.  You gotta be pretty darned mean to get that, which he is.  I wonder if Twitter could dump Trump?   He'd have a nervous breakdown if he couldn't tweet.  

Since I'm usually up in my cocoon I don't see a lot of people unless I make a point to meet up with them or they come here.  The older I get the less patience I have with rudeness.  I have a date with Reaves Thursday morning so her mama can sleep after a graveyard shift.  I can only imagine what kind of adventures we'll have.  

Y'all stay happy and healthy and grateful ummkay?  Love ya like chicken.

1 comment:

  1. This comment has been removed by a blog administrator.

    ReplyDelete