Monday, July 23, 2018

alrighty then

Evidently I have a hater who comments as something tired in California Thomas fire.  For the 2nd time this anonymous person has attacked me personally and quite critically in the comments section of my blog.  It is obvious that this person has been reading and knows what I write about and thinks I'm a shithead.  So be it.  You do not have the right to call me out and pass judgement.  What I write here is my life, not yours.  My inventory is my own and I take it daily.  Once again, judge not.  Lest ye be judged.  I'm pretty sure it's a conservative because of the Colbert hatred.

I've been talking with the man who publishes A Page in Time and he is covering the Reaves family history with help from my cousin Susan.  I gave him a little bit more info for the August issue and he will follow up by weaving the history of Ferguson Farm into the story.  The older you get, the more history becomes important.  I understand now why my parents went to such great lengths to record it.  

The garden is slowing down but it is pretty small so there's that.  I picked a single squash today.  It's overcast and cool.  Perfect porch weather.  See y'all there.  ^j^


4 comments:

  1. People like that are sad and pathetic because clearly they have nothing better to do with their sad and pathetic little lives. Anyways I WILL CUT A BITCH if I have to. :D

    ReplyDelete
  2. Oh dear..totally not conservative..not a nutsy cuckoo fan of Colbert. Thanx for your sure and swift condolences about my grandsons passing..example of point. I read about 3 times a year to see if there have been any epiphanies..other than rotator cuff is retirement reason..so many who really really use their arms still work and government early retirement help and government bk is honorable. But u hate the govt. You lost me. Also very cool to have (i suppose a church friend) someone who is willing to "cut a bitch" for you. That's what a glass half full looks like, I guess. You proudly kept the "cut a bitch" post up..deleted other. Hmmm. I mean this truly and sincerely. I wish you well in working folks and the system. I compliment you on your ability that way..truly. You're a pro.

    ReplyDelete
  3. By the way, I won't read again..nothing new here. The more things change the more they. Stay the same My listening/reading experience is over we will not be interested in publishing your works after all.


    ReplyDelete
  4. heee! Someone with a very poor grasp of grammar, punctuation, and sentence structure comes here 3 times a year to read and finds "nothing new," so reading comprehension is also obviously a problem. "We will not be interested in publishing your works," now THAT made me laugh right out loud. Some random troll who can't even form a proper sentence is a publisher? HAHAHAHA! Good riddance to lying, useless rubbish. I mean seriously, why even bother commenting at all? Mom's basement must be pretty boring today. Thanks, random troll, for being so very bad at trolling! My best laugh of the day so far!

    ReplyDelete