Tuesday, July 24, 2018

an open letter

Dear Weary:  I have left your comments intact for the world to see if that's what you want, however you will be marked as spam in the future.  Very few people comment directly on the blog and the ones who do so are open and honest about who they are.  I do not know you and never asked for you to read my blog.  I never asked for anybody to "publish" my works.  I did not know your grandson died because I don't know who you are.  Remaining anonymous while tearing someone down is extremely passive aggressive and disturbing.  I noticed that your profile is blank except for joining Blogger in 2017 way before the Thomas fire however your first comment was on the day the fire started.  

I do not hate the government or the POTUS.  I am not "working the system" by drawing early SS.  I worked 41 years and paid for that dearly.  Once again, your judgement means nothing to me.  God is my judge.  I try to do good things with the blog but mostly it's just therapy for me.  I suggest you do something similar to appease your need to be critical and have a voice. I'm assuming you are up in church at every opportunity by the way you bash my spirituality and intentions.  Jesus doesn't like that, by the way.

Many of my friends are aware of your actions which, I assume, is what you want.  They are not amused and are aware that if any harm comes to me you are a prime suspect.  Do us all a favor and get a life.  

Sincerely, Janie

2 comments:

  1. Nicely done, my "church friend!" heehee! I think that person doesn't know how the internet works. I sort of think Donald Trump trolled you because that word-salad comment made just about as much sense as the transcripts of his speeches. :D xoxoxox
    Also I've been reading your blog in all its incarnations since...what, 2007 or so? I can't think of a single instance in which you "hate the government" or "work the system." ??
    Your troll is SUPER LOONY, which is another reason I think it was Donald Trump. :D :D

    ReplyDelete
  2. What Shannon akaMonty said. I've been reading athe least that long. Never once seen anything remotely like that. Besides, whatever happened to free speech? Or is that only for others and not for those whose opinions differ.

    ReplyDelete