Friday, July 6, 2018

singin' in the rain

Well actually, I wasn't singing as I drove through the storm over to Millette's house.  The heavens opened up while I was there but I made a run for it and made it home safely. Ironically a tree cutting service was at her house too!!  Mr. Holmes has now taken down three out here with some trim work left.  Gotta' get the stuff OFF of the house.  

I saw the storm on the way when I went out to talk to yard mowing guy.  He was halfway through with mine when he packed it up for the duration. I moved all the cucumber vines upwards and told him where to clean it up.  It may take another dose of weed killer around the edge to make it pretty. The thunder is fading on round one of this storm.  Same scenario in middle TN only bigger.  I was on the phone with a friend when she had lightning and thunder simultaneously.  That's never a good thing.  

I'm steady purging which is why I ended up at Mo's today.  She gave us a ton of stuff for Reaves and a couple of the items weren't used by us so I was returning them for her future grandbabies.  Her recently remodeled house is to die for beautiful.  I pulled out into the monsoon right behind her tree service.

I haven't checked the news yet so "no comment."  Other than that it's all sunshine and rainbows as they say.  I'm thinking positive against all odds.  

^j^

No comments:

Post a Comment