Tuesday, October 24, 2017

poopie le pew

Currently I'm airing out the house from where Sam and a skunk got into it this morning before I left for work.  I got up, took a shower and promptly was met by the stinkingest ass dog you ever saw.  And of course he rubbed against me or just carried the oil into the atmosphere or something.  Anyways, when I got to work they could smell me.  I could smell MYSELF.  Plan B was to strip down and put on surgery scrubs for the rest of the day.  And still, the scent was in my hair and followed me the rest of the day.  There clothes were tied up in bags in the car with the windows open.  O.M.G.

My shoulder is no better so I returned to my sweetie pie NP today to plot the next step.  Which is, of course, an MRI.  Her on the spot eval suggested that I have arthritis in the neck that is making my entire arm and hand hurt.  I wonder if there's an oscopy for that?  We shall see what the test says.  I went way too long suffering with the first one to not have answers four years later.  We talked about her granny who is my friend and having problems of her own.  Of course she's 99 and just had a birthday.  

I talked to Lauren and Reaves today and both are well.  Miss Linda delivered a contraption to haul the baby around on your body when you get up and on with your life.  That day is coming babygirl....soon.

I stocked up on vinegar and peroxide which, in my experience, works on skunk skank.  The tomato juice thing does not work.  I've been there....done that.  What with all the crashing of for profit healthcare providers there has been talk of mergers and or sales to the not for profits to maximize locality and services.  I like this idea a lot.  If say, West Tennessee Healthcare were to strike a deal for what's left of the West Tennessee 7 they would have Jackson as a hub.  There's a cancer center there too.  It's just a thought, though.  Random brain dump.

Gotta go mix up the spray bottle for Sammy D.  He's seriously going to hate my guts.  

^j^

No comments:

Post a Comment