Thursday, October 5, 2017

hold my beer and watch this

Lord ya'll.  This old girl is worn O.U.T.  But then so is everybody else so there ya' go.  Everybody's all making plans for their next adventure and I'm still in lala land from baby week.  Can't wait to hold her and open presents!

I have a very uneasy feeling in the pit of my stomach and I'm not sure what's going on there.  It could be work or life of just all of the above.  It's like I've been in crisis mode too long and all my receptors are burned.  It's a chance to pick up extra hours now and all I care about is getting to Jackson.  That's true love.  412 is my friend after all this time.  It's close to time for Sondra to hit the road past the Safari park and Flamingo car wash toward her honey.  I know where we'll be next spring.

As for the guns, my daddy would say "Janie...it has always been thus and so."  Hatred and violence are recorded all through recorded history and most of it was about greed.  I remember the movie Seven with Brad Pitt about the deadly sins.  That was a doozy.  

I'm not sure what the others are but I reckon I've been all of them at some poing but I'm forgiven because I didn't know better at the time.  A person with a conscience will not let an opportunity pass by to reach out to somebody else in friendship, no questions asked.  And now I'm listening to Linkin Park.  Do ya'll think I'm having a midlife crisis???  Nah...too late for that.

Peace and love to you and yours ~


No comments:

Post a Comment