Tuesday, October 3, 2017

love you....bye

I always say it now when I end a conversation.  It's like a simple way of having faith that things will work out and we're all in it together.  My friend Lorna had a miracle handed to her yesterday and I'm in awe of how the universe works.  

Lauren still isn't done with the pregnancy because she's bleeding again and on a 24 hour treatment with cytotek meaning more labor to pass the clots.  If that doesn't work it's D and C time.  Lerd, girl.  I believe that this has been your test of strength and courage.  And you know what?  You're tough as nails.  Love ya....mean it.

I've avoided the news today except to gaze at the profiles of the dead people from Vegas and a gun count from the hotel room.  This is freakin' beyond ridiculous and if somebody doesn't get off the NRAs tit, you could be the next victim.  The scary thing is that it's so random.  Automatic weapons in the hand of a mentally ill person is not okay.  It's the monkeys running the circus.

I am blessed in life and I have a profound reverance for the cycle of seeing a new generation born as other lives pass away.  Becoming a grammaw changed me and challenged me all at the same time.  Like MHS used to say "we know what a miracle you are."

^j^


No comments:

Post a Comment