Sunday, October 1, 2023

unwinding

It's been a minute since I have had an entire day to myself to run errands and just chill at the cabin.  Today is the one.  The one where I spent a shit ton on groceries and ate Mexicans with Carol.  Her hats have been riding in the back seat of my car for a week.  Missions accomplished!

I did some grocery shopping on the last food tax-free day of a two month run.  It makes a HUGE difference.  Normally I self check but this was way too much.  Two very sweet employees checked and bagged  but I helped a little on the bagging. 

As for today, church was inspiring as always.  It is World Communion Sunday so we had homemade breads with recipes from all over the globe.  There was extra so I grabbed a sour dough loaf that was used during the service.  I stopped by the shady 'gentral on the way home and there was a neighborhood dog running in and out of the automatic doors.  One guy knew who he belonged to, bought a leash and was wrangling to get him in the car and take him home.  Bless him.  Also the computer froze up and the natives were not happy during the re-boot.  Patience, people.  I felt sorry for the lone cashier.

Y'all  be blessed and keep the faith ^j^



 


No comments:

Post a Comment