Tuesday, October 3, 2023

terrific tuesday

It's a long one y'all so hang with me.  I got out and about early this morning to drop off the last of the apples at the Salvation Army  and pick up some clothes from my friend Judy out off of Roellen highway.  I wasn't real sure where I was headed and the bitch on my GPS will never talk when I need her to.  I decided to pull into a driveway on the left after one big truck had passed me.  I didn't notice that it was a passing zone and I WAS going slow but another 18 wheeler hit me as I turned.  I saw it coming in the sideview.  BOOM! Thank the Lord nobody was hurt but it ended up being about four hours of dealing with county cops and state troopers and in the end, I was at fault for not having my blinker on.  In the end, I was at fault.

The rest of the day was spent being driven by Mamyeto visit Hinson Insurance and Enterprise.  BUT...I can't get a car until Progressive approves the claim.  Such is life.  I'll catch rides if it takes a long time.  Where there's a will there is a way.

Keeping the faith here ^j^

No comments:

Post a Comment