Monday, October 23, 2023

it is what it is

Somehow or another I managed to get sciatica in my right hip and leg last week.  Never had it before but yowza!  I am somewhat impaired in the renal department so NSAIDS are a no no , but I took them today.  Because it hurts!  I have learned that a root cause of that is bad posture.  Like leaning over a desk with a laptop.  Which is why I don't blog much.  I have noticed that technology has taken a toll on my neck.  I remember Mama telling me that neck problems from phone use is "a thing.  

Many of my best friends I have never met in person, like Amy.  I have watched her kids grow up and admired Greta Mae from a distance.  Silver lab gone way too soon.  She sent me Christmas cards every year with all her crew and Lauren became her friend too.  I love it when that happens.

Oscar is maintaining his daily routine of checking out the road and coughing all night.  I think if he had some steroids it might make it easier.  He gets three baby aspirin and half a blue for sleep.  That's the best I can do right now.

Joey and his crew are finishing up for the season so the road is busy and the lot next door is full.  Daddy would be so happy to see what Bubba'n'them have done.  It is a masterpiece of agriculture.  What I most admire is the dirt work that allows the crop to drain and thrive. We do live by a river that tends to flood, ya' know.

It's time for Oscar and me to take our meds and lay down for the day.  Keep the faith ^j^


No comments:

Post a Comment