Thursday, October 12, 2023

bags of gold

I have served as a liturgist once or twice at my church but really didn't do my homework, asking for the scriptures the week before.  I want to study this one in November and know what the heck I'm talking about.  Kinda' sorta'

I didn't do much today because I was sort of wonky.  I have lost my driving glasses and I can tell it's wearing my eyes out.  I back tracked and stuff but no.  I also have a missing keyring with the other fob for my wrecked car and house key lost somewhere in space.  If it ain't one thing it's ten.

I figure we're all in this together and might as well forgive if not forget.  There are a lot of things that I've been forgiven for when I actually was the one at fault. That's called being a humble adult.  It ain't always easy because when pride takes over the devil has his way.  

Humbly yours ^j^

No comments:

Post a Comment