Monday, October 9, 2023

marvelous monday

I woke up with the chickens today and did my morning routine of watching the sun rise and computing whilst' drinking a big old honking insulated cup of water.  My date this morning was one of the most special ladies ever.  The other folks let me go and I totally understand.  !2 hour coverage is much easier to handle.  That means that I am back in the job market, so to speak.  

Lorna and I have talked about how depressing it is to be a sitter and watch people slowly die.  What I need now is a burst of energy to find something I really enjoy.  Like small business or the library.  Holiday help is always available if they've not already filled it.  We shall see what pops up for this old gal with a new vision.

The car is in the shop, hopefully being worked on.  Since I do not have a steady job right now, the deductible will be a problem.  But, imma gonna hit the roads tomorrow.  Hide and watch.  I have forgiven both myself and the other guy because we were both at fault.  That I did not get a ticket was a gift from Big Ernie ^j^

No comments:

Post a Comment