Thursday, February 2, 2023

you lift me up

You know how it is when you know you have to get there but it looks like against all odds?  Today was one of those for me.  I hate to drive period and especially in the dark.  Heading out at around seven I arrived at the hospital just in time to miss my babygirl in pre-op.  Those folks at North are punctual!  It was an ACL reconstruction and took about three hours from start to finish.  Her friend Michelle and I staked out the room where she arrived safe and sound.  The snacks were to die for!  After eating, taking a pee and walking she was released to Michelle's care.  I had to get back to the 'burg to see my own doctor for strep.  I knew it when I saw my tongue in the mirror today.  Such is life.  I got a shot and some cheap antibiotics.  

Beginning last night I asked for prayers over all of it and they were answered.  I have asked God mightily to help me let go of things and allow Him do the work.  I can't fix it at all unless it's in the big plan.  So often people refuse to let go and just let things happen.  Sometimes karma bites you in the butt.  Often it is in a kind way.  I'd say about fifty fifty.

It looks like this big freeze is over and there will be mud to follow.  More later. ^j^


No comments:

Post a Comment