Friday, February 10, 2023

jesus saves

There's an old joke about Jesus and the devil being in a typing contest and Jesus wins because "he saves."  I thought of that just now when I lost an almost complete article on blood donation by hitting the wrong key.  I seriously hate it when that happens.  Thank goodness I still have five more days.  

It has been a long two weeks here what with the icy weather and Lauren's surgery.  She is currently recovering from a complicated ACL repair at a friend's house in Jackson and is receiving excellent care from her tribe.  Not one to suffer alone, she has ventured out to attend meetings with her peeps to stay focused.  She sees Reaves often and is very fortunate to have angels around  that love her.

I finished The Secret Life of Bees today and received another Sue Monk Kidd book in the mail along with five pair of 3.0 readers.  I can see again!  I've had the company of Joy for the past two days at Casa Poops and she loves the peace and quiet and all the critters.   Oscar adores her and it lifts both of our spirits to pass by the green wheat fields here at Samaria Bend.  

It's Friday and you know you're old when you are parked in the house with the animals and loving every minute of it.  I watched You People on Netflix and loved it.  You should go see!  It has many of my favorite entertainers like Eddie Murphy and Seth Rogan.  It gave me faith that all of us can get along.  It's a learning curve, ya' know?

Have a great weekend kiddos.  Love ya....mean it ^j^

No comments:

Post a Comment