Saturday, April 9, 2022

when you need a bigger boat

I've been all inviting fifty years worth of hospital people to my deck which holds about fifty max.  I decided today to explore other options with more places to sit.  And wander!  My friend agreed to do it so there ya' go.  Reunion relocated to Lakewood Pavilion.  June 4th at 1ish.  In case of rain, we understand if you don't show up.  2Js construction and it is to die for beautiful.  

Tomorrow is girls' day and the weather looks great for playing outside.  I have some flowers for us to plant if she is so inclined.  That girl is always ready to dig in the dirt.  She is totally amazed in a four year old way when that stuff comes back and thrives.  I can just see us picking off those big old ugly 'mater worms this summer.  Note to self:  Sevin.  It also works on dogs.  

Y'all be faithful and happy.  That's my daily goal and so far God has worked it out for me.  He's good like that ^j^

 

No comments:

Post a Comment