Friday, April 29, 2022

hoarding plants

I have visited three different yards in two days and I am still a loooong way away from getting it all done.  I really need to push today to get them in the ground because rain is forecast for tomorrow.  That would be perfect timing.  I decided that if the 'maters don't work this year, I'm over it.  I don't even eat them but use them in sauces etc.  

I have my COVID test cooking and it's just like being back at work...hah!   I can imagine that the usual non-medical type person would have trouble understanding the whole deal.  Antigen testing is something that we did for every little thing including flu, RSV and others.  We would have so many timers going it was hard to keep up with whose time was up!

Ozark comes on tonight and I can't.wait.  I got hooked on that one early.  New kitty has decided her fav place to be is behind my back on the office chair.  So it shall be.  She won't have a name until Reaves see her.  

Gotta' get busy with the shovel.  Y'all enjoy your weekend and remember who you are ^j^

No comments:

Post a Comment