Monday, April 11, 2022

plan a

I went about a third of the way on my friends list and invited all I could until the carpal tunnel kicked in.  If you saw it, spread the word.  We have a place to go that will give a lot of people space thanks to the generosity of a friend.  He's retired from there like me and is still friends with a lot of us old birds.  Instead of worrying about how to feed the crowd I'm choosing to believe that if you plant the seed it will happen.  Go forth and invite others.  Just remember there's no bathroom!

Reaves lost her PawPaw today which makes me the sole surviving grandparent.  I am so grateful that she had the chance to know him because Pnoler died before she was ever born.  He would have adored her, and I'm sure is looking down from heaven giving Lauren strength. Reaves is curious about the people in the pictures I have around and it's routine for us to explain the ancestry and who's in heaven.

So our next adventure is a road trip to Ridgely for the egg hunt.  With a photoshoot afterwards.  Lerd, I do so hope she's in a good mood ;0   Lauren wants to see Reelfoot one more time so we'll plan for that too.  And always, plans change.  I'm having a CT this week to check on the kidney thing so I appreciate prayers on that.  

Otherwise, it rained like hell all day.  And will again for the next two.  At least the blackbird poop is getting washed off of my car.  Always look for the silver lining ^j^

No comments:

Post a Comment