Tuesday, April 19, 2022

one of these days

I am so impatient when it comes to planting.  There are about six tomatoes in pots waiting to go in the box in May.  I tried to buy some 'mater stakes today but it's not that season yet.  Picked up some squash seed for the super special bed out back.  Gotta' get the shortest hose available to irrigate it but there's a pump near by.  I saw the first hummingbird of the year out at paradise.  Little dude was all after that spinner!

Me and the IRS are settled up on the 2015 thing which was totally my fault for not reporting income.  See, I'm good for what I promise.  The rest will go to people I owe and to buy a raised bed for the deck.  I'm a lazy little gardener like that.  I choose annuals wisely and they are usually from the spice section.  Ain't nothing like growing your own.  I've got basil, peppermint and lavender in pots.  Reaves and I made perfume the other day.  The last of the propane is gone but I've still got those heaters at 10 bucks a day.  I called Forked Deer Electric to see how in the heck I used 13 bucks worth in one day.  It was the storm, she said.  Offline for all pre pay customers. I thanked her for that explanation.

As of my last visits, the CT is normal and my vision is "not bad." I;m trying real hard to age gracefully which means doing what makes me happy.  Me and Joy are both scheduled for beauty day at Headlines.  I can't wait!

Love ya....mean it ^j^

No comments:

Post a Comment