Monday, April 25, 2022

isolation

Welp, looks like I'm at home for a week.  Lauren and Reaves came yesterday and LP tested positive for COVID this morning.  I have some home tests but you are supposed to wait five days after exposure to test.  She is, BTW, miserable.  This on top of a tooth extraction last Friday.  Lord, I hope those two boosters I got do their job.  The nephro appointment in Jackson is, of course, cancelled.  They didn't want me there and rightfully so.  I went one place this morning for supplies and wore my mask like a good girl.  If only everybody would do the same thing.

Oscar got stung by a wasp while we were on the deck yesterday and then the thunder and lightning hit about 3AM.  He can't jump on my bed because it's too tall so he just stood there with his paws on the edge breathing in my face and shaking.  And it's STILL raining.  I'm glad the yard got mowed yesterday.  Anywho I have a week to kill here at Casa Poops and I'm hoping the spirit will move me to get some things done.

Y'all be careful out there ^j^




No comments:

Post a Comment