Saturday, March 5, 2022

play it again

Today was a really windy and warm one ahead of the storm front which will last for a couple of days.  I went to bed early and woke up late .  After that I headed to the 'gentral for a few things.  Remind me to never buy lemons and limes there again.  Gas next door was 3.79 so I went a mile up the road and got twenty bucks worth at the chicken store.  Having planned on grilling I cooked in the oven instead.  The girls came and Reaves and I had some private time in our little playhouse on the back porch.  There was  bunny and a fish and our own little refrigerator up next to our living room back there.  Her imagination amazes me.  When Lauren was her age she had an imaginary friend named Dicky from Texas.  Not a clue where that came from except for a trip to Padre Island when she was two.  That was her first visit to the ocean and it scared her to death.  We drove 18 hours straight to Odem with her Aunt Nez in the back. She didn't have any legs and was on a heavy diuretic.  UCMTSU.

It is what it is.  Everybody's out of gas around here waiting on trucks that come when they are able.  Consider the price of hauling that fuel.  I bought enough to get me through the week.  My BP is appropriately low.  Dr. Turner said I'm a cardiologist's dream but then they tend to like "normal" which feels like quicksand to me.  My next urgent appointment is with another nephrologist in Jackson after I visit my GP once again and ask for some more testing.  I'm stubborn like that.

Y'all grin and bear it because the new normal ain't going away ^j^

No comments:

Post a Comment