Thursday, March 10, 2022

just another day in paradise

I stood on the deck this evening watching the moon rise and sun set.  I've really come to appreciate the fact that I have that view.  Down here off of that hill it's much easier to see.  Today was fun and different but you can be damn sure I won't eat Chinese again soon.  It wasn't as good as I remembered.  Should have ordered from the menu and not made that trip to the trough.  Joy and I rode around and picked flowers after that then settled in for some quality time in the sun in the back.  Between 3 and 4 it is glorious when the wind isn't blowing.  We were sunnin' like turtles!

The plumbers came and fixed the leaky shower and the hose attachment outside which I "accidentally" ripped off during the last yard fire.  I have a very good landlord who is patient with my mistakes.  They are too many to name.  He also feeds me well.  I suppose it's his way of showing me he loves me.  As for me, I give him deviled eggs.

It is supposed to snow tomorrow night but I doubt if it will hang around because the ground is super warm.  An inch or two between 6P and 6A.  I may just bundle up and watch it from the porch under the security light.  

Y'all be happy and keep the faith ^j^

No comments:

Post a Comment