Sunday, March 27, 2022

memories

Lauren and Reaves gave been here two days in a row and we toured the whole farm today with Reaves riding in my lap while Lauren drove.  I told LP who lives where and we did get out at "my old house" and explored the basement.  It's cleaner than I ever saw it.  It took me ten years after moving in to clean it but it still has that distinctive smell that Lauren and I both adore.  There's a lot of history down there.  We didn't stop by the Carter family cemetery but she knows where it is and that it's my final resting place.  One time we were down there exploring and I fell down the hill to the road and tore my hamstring.  My entire leg turned purple and I couldn't sit for about 3 months without pain.

I stayed up really late last night and slept through time to get to church so I worshiped online with the FUMC bunch.  Even virtually, I got the message of forgiveness to mend family relations.  When a prodigal returns, it's party time.  Not that it's fair but it's a great example of forgiveness.  

Carry on with faith ^j^

No comments:

Post a Comment