Monday, May 10, 2021

truth or dare

I had a very bad experience years ago with a Nigerian scammer in a Yahoo chat room.  I was madly in love at the time and played that out with whomever was on the other end,  Yes, I know.  Stupid and vulnerable.  Dude asked for my address and then sent some sweet thing like a teddy bear.  He then proceeded to send multiple items to my address and asked me to ship them to Nigeria with a pre-paid shipping label.  That's when I called the law and the investigator said I could keep the stuff because my finances had not been breached and I didn't ask for the merch.  Me being me, I paid to return every single item.  Then Mr. Nigerian started calling me at work threatening to kill me if I didn't forward his shit.  OMG.  Do these people just sit around and figure out ways to screw folks all day??  I reckon so. Do not accept friend requests from people you don't know.  I did that yesterday and it was nothing but 


The girls came for a brief visit this afternoon and they got to meet Sadie.  As you can imagine it was a circus.  She was laying on the horn while Lauren tried to get her settled in the seat.  I believe there was some bargaining going on.  

I ordered some nicotine patches today to get on the road to surgery.  I also got my second dose of Prolia this morning with blood work.  I was tickled to see my friend Tiffany working there and she threw a little Jesus my way like back in the day.  Jesuuuuus!  Lawd have mercy ^j^  Dr Carter showed up in his little bow tie and was awkward and late as usual.  I got the shot before he ever showed up. I hope my teeth make it through all this.  I take twice a day calcium with Vitamin D plus 50K extra units of D3 per week and I care for my teeth well.  That's about all you can do with a case of osteopenia.

His nurse reassured me on the alk phos rise because I figured it was due to new bone growth.  She spoke my language, if you know what I mean.  Lab results will tell all.  The big surgery is looming and I'm ready to get it done.  This bag thing ain't no joke. It burns and it itches and it has to be emptied on a regular basis.  The surgeon told me that if there's not enough healthy tissue to reconnect I could end up with a loop ileostomy whatever the hell that is.  Let's all pray that doesn't happen.  

Always always, remember who you are ^j^


No comments:

Post a Comment