Monday, May 17, 2021

a new day

I have gone 24 hours without a cig which is monumental for me.  I've been a smoker for 50 years beginning as a little thief who stole my mom's Salems.  Of course I'm using nicotine replacement patches  and various other aids.  My pink salt inhaler is en route and I'm expecting that to make me cough up the leftovers.  I am serious because i hate this bag.  And it burns and stings.  I'm praying not to end up on a vent this time and not have a loop ileostomy.  Is that too much to ask?  Nah.  Pray for it....manifest it!

I got an unexpected mental health day and I'm loving every minute of it.  The downside is that I don't get to watch Kelly and "what she's liking."  Not only do I adore her voice, I admire the way that her show gives us hope by showing snippets of real live people helping others.  Somebody send me a Pilot...the go to pen!

I'm already in research mode sending out feelers to the others here on the farm for info on their stories.  It is not at all about the 1300 acres of THIS farmland, but the stories that go along with all the neighboring properties.  Samaria Bend Community, per se.

Y'all be safe out there^j^

No comments:

Post a Comment